ESPN photo feature
Typical Culture interview
Robert M. Brink by definition is a long, white, American citizen that looks like Carson Daly on a diet. He is approximately an inch or two taller than tall and for as long as I can remember he has been turned on by the pale, melanin deficient females from Earth. I believe that he must enjoy the sight of girls' veins and the rest of their gorgeous circulatory systems. Rob and I have known each other's existences for a ridiculous amount of years now. If I'm remembering correctly I think that when we first met I may have still had my umbilical cord attached. Either that or I had just recently had it removed prior to our meeting. He's one of the few mentally strong people that I hang out with that can not only spell properly but, he also comes equipped with an arsenal of vocabulary to mow the mentally weak down with. This is cause he's officially bona fide and this cracker's got degrees yo.
Rob and I have grown through the years from young men to normal men and now he's pro at words and I'm pro at skating. Hopefully my intro was neither too laconic nor too verbose because I just want everybody to get a perfectly delightful dose of wordage about my friend Robby here before you read his Jack Curtin article. Juggle yak balls.
William Paterson University (Wayne, NJ)
September 1993—December 2000
- MA, English (Writing Concentration)
- Summer Writing Institute (Journalism, Freelance Writing, Writing for the Magazine Market, Book and Magazine Editing)
- BA, English Literature (Writing Concentration)
- Awarded Honorable Mention: Fiction
- Proficient in Mac and Windows
- Content Management Systems: WordPress, blogging software, etc.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Quark, iMovie, and HTML knowledge
- Social media, including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, FourSquare, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Formspring, Google+, Instagram, etc.